August 21 - August 30, 2020
Thank you for participating in the Feed Fannin auction.
The Auction will go live on August 21st, 2020.
Coming to a keyboard near you!
This year, we are taking the popular Silent Auction traditionally held during our Bowls of Hope spring fundraiser ONLINE! Thanks to the generosity of local businesses, artists and individual donors, you can have fun bidding on your favorite finds while helping to raise funds that Feed Fannin will use to buy and grow food to feed families, children and seniors in need of assistance.
What’s up for auction?
We have more than 100 unique and amazing items:
- Paintings and jewelry made by talented local artists
- Gift certificates from local restaurants, breweries, golf courses, and outdoor adventure outfitters
- Tickets to popular Atlanta attractions and the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway.
- Experiences such as a night’s stay at Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Resort, a treehouse retreat on a local farm, and a pontoon outing on Lake Blue Ridge.
Get your bids in, starting on Aug. 21, when we go live!
What do I need to do if I win an auction?
The items you win as the highest bidder will be available for pick up at Fannin County Family Connection, 501 Industrial Blvd., Blue Ridge, GA. We will provide more details closer to the live auction. Volunteers will be available to assist you.
Please bring the following with you:
- Your PayPal receipt for completed purchases
- A list of your purchased items
Can items be shipped?
If you cannot be in Blue Ridge to pick up your items on the above dates, you can arrange for them to be shipped to you. Please see Shipping Info for details.
Thank you local businesses!
A big thank you to all the merchants, restaurants and many local businesses who graciously provided the items, services and gift certificates to make this online auction possible. We are so grateful for your generous support.